Saturday 3 April 2010

Say it with chocolates, flowers and sunshine


Happy Easter to bloggers and chocoholics everywhere! I snapped this blow up Lindt golden bunny a few weeks ago outside the Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet. It does not look very happy but it is a bit cold up there at the best of times, so that probably explains the frozen smile.











For those of you who are not chocoholics or are maybe on a diet here are some daffodils. Not from our garden, unfortunately the wind and rain got to our daffodils before I was able to get out to take a photograph.





Now for what we would all like, some sunshine, which I am afraid is in the form of an award, for which I need to thank the delightfully named Strawberry Jam Anne.

I am supposed to pass the award on to twelve bloggers. I have noticed that several of you already have the award, so I am going to give the award to any blogger who commented on my previous posts, A Family at War and/or The home strait. Thank you all for your support. It is much appreciated. I hope that it will not be too long until we have some real sunshine to cheer us up!

19 comments:

Maggie May said...

Happy Easter. Love the bunny! Yum!

Nuts in May

Valerie said...

No chocs for me and the daffodils aren't ready to show their lovely heads. I hope things are going a little more smoothly for you. Wishing you a joyous Easter.

Akelamalu said...

I am on a diet and am not a chocaholic so thankyou muchly for the flowers! :)

Happy Easter. x

French Fancy... said...

As someone who is also on a diet I will just gaze at the lovely daffodils - my front garden ones seem to have disappeared - must have been all that snow.

Happy Easter to you, Cheshire Wife

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Oh, my what temptation here...I'd love to take a bite of a chocolate bunny...mmmm....And those daffodils are especially gorgeous!! You take such beautiful photographs! Have a wonderful Easter Sunday! Much love to you, Janine XO

LindyLouMac said...

I have noticed that the chocolate Lindt Bunnies have been heavily promoted this Easter in Italy.

Tracey said...

Happy Easter..
Wow imagine that large bunny been made of chocolate!
I much prefer a sausage roll to be honest.. hehe.

AGuidingLife said...

Daffs : my favourite flower, thanks x

Rosaria Williams said...

Congratulations on your award! And thank you so much for the lovely chocolate, flowers and sunshine. Now, everything is perfect.

diney said...

I love chocolate and daffodils so thank you and have a lovely Easter.

PS. I think I have a problem with my latest postings appearing in my followers' (hate that word!!) dashboards. I only post about once a week, but do keep popping back to see me if you don't get 'notice' of my post. I'm not sure what the problem is and don't have a clue what to do about it if I find out!!! Ho Hum! I'll have a piece of that nice chocolate now!

Fire Byrd said...

I saw that bunny too! And I spent too much money as well! But I do have a fab pair of pink timberlands now!
Hope you have a lovely Easter.
xx

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Happy Easter, dear CW!! Sending you much love~Janine XO

Unknown said...

Happy Easter, from someone who loves chocolate and is on a diet!! Love the giant bunny at Cheshire Oaks - heading over there next week and wondering if it'll still be there! x

imbeingheldhostage said...

Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and warm! Thanks for the flowers and chocolate and for being my blogger friend. Happy Easter CW :-)

Anonymous said...

I never thought I would admit this but I am chocolated out. So I'll just admire the lovely flowers.

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Great photo of the Lindt bunny - imagine if it actually was made of chocolate! The daffodils are lovely. A x

Carol said...

Congratulations on the award and Happy Easter....I hope you had a lovely break!!

C x

Ps.love the pic of the bunny

Gill - That British Woman said...

I suppose the Lindt Chocolate bunny isn't too happy as it know's all its little friends are going to be eaten up!!

Gill in Canada

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Just stopping by to say "hello," and to see how you are!! Sending love and hugs, Janine XO