- Closing the curtains, when the sun shines, to stop the carpets from fading.
- Keeping the house tidy. Husband's predecessor told me that my house looked too tidy to be lived in. I am a bit more relaxed about it now that I am married to the most untidy man in the world.
- Our garden, I could be out in it 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Weeding, dead heading, tidying up and pottering around.
- Neil Diamond - Husband and I went to see him at the MEN arena in Manchester last year. It was the best concert that I have been to and I could listen to him all day, but I don't.
- Keeping up to date with all the blogs that I want to read and also keeping on top of mine.
Sniffles and Smiles
And I am also going to pass the award on to any blogger who is prepared to list their five obsessions, which I shall look forward to reading.