- I was born and brought up in East Yorkshire. I have arrive in Cheshire via Bath, Oxford, London and Surrey.
- I met my husband on holiday, on a Greek island.
- I am a keen gardener and would spend 24 hours a day, seven days a week out in the garden if I could.
- At school I was a sprinter and played left wing for the school hockey team.
- Peppers and chillies do not like me and the smell of a dog can give me a migraine.
- I used to be a civil servant.
blog that mama
Denise - an English girl rambles
gone back south