Sunday 13 May 2007

Driving in the rain

As we left the hotel in Weybridge it was pouring with rain so we decided against a walk round Wisley before setting off back to Cheshire. I'd have been happy to walk round Wisley in the rain but I didn't fancy spending four hours sitting in the car in soaking wet clothes. So we headed back straight after breakfast. We drove all the way in the rain and managed to do it in record time. I say we, my husband drove and I navigated a route that he knows like the back of his hand. I would be prepared to share the driving with him if he were prepared to share the housework with me which he isn't. So I do all the housework and he does all the driving.

The drop in temperature was noticeable when we arrived back at the cottage. Funny how you don't notice the increase in temperature when you travel south.

No comments: