Sunday 18 December 2016

A funny turn



Yes. I know that I have been AWOL yet again, with good reason. I have been busy and my laptop has been sick. The busyness will be the subject of another post. But for now here is the sick note.


 Recently the screen of my laptop changed to an unusual shade of red and husband diagnosed that it was gravely ill. He made it comfortable and advised me to use it with care. Then ordered a new hard drive and set aside time to install it along with all the necessary work that would need to be done. In the meantime my laptop had a bit of a rest, which probably did not do it any harm. Yesterday husband set about restoring it to full health and found that there was actually nothing wrong with it. It seems that my laptop had just had a funny turn. I suppose that computers, like us humans, can have off days. Normal service, whatever that might be, will be resumed shortly.

3 comments:

the fly in the web said...

My husband' computer has funny turns...usually when needed urgently.
I'm glad your laptop is back on form though.

Jenny Woolf said...

Glad it has recovered its mojo! :)

Maggie May said...

Oh dear..... hope that's the last of the little turns.
Maggie x