Monday 22 September 2008

An award


I was given this award by Denise - An English Girl Rambles just before we went on holiday, and I did not have the time to do the honours with it. I hope that, that is alright as I am sure that you all, and Denise, understand how frantic things become just before a holiday. I would like to say a big and belated thank you to Denise for this award, which I was surprised and delighted to receive. The rules that go with the award are that you:
  • put the logo on your blog
  • add a link to the person who awarded you
  • nominate at least seven other blogs
  • add links to those blogs on yours
  • leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
It has been difficult to select seven blogs to pass this award onto and I have had two weeks to think about which is probably too long. Now, for the nominees which are as follows:

Dottie's lot -life in rural Scotland with three young children plus studying at the OU

Gone Back South - life back in the south after living in Cheshire

Maggie May - who writes so eloquently about the current turmoil in her family

Mima's doings - who has had a hard time recently

Rural Villager - life in rural Wiltshire

Suburbia - sociology in the suburbs

Working Mum - who juggles a young daughter, working and doing up her house

7 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Congrats on the award. :)

Suburbia said...

I'm thrilled! Thank you so much.
I may not post it for a few days I hope that's ok?
I hope you had a great holiday and that coming home wasn't too hard :)

Maggie May said...

That is SO kind of you. It is an honour.
I have got completely lost with who I owe what award to and I hope that I haven't offended any one because I have not passed my awards on. Now I would need to do deep research to put them together. Hope people understand & I will do my best before too long.

Working Mum said...

Congratulations! and thank you for passing one on to me!

Mima said...

Thank you so much for the award, and well done on getting it, you really deserve this! Renovation is a really big project, so I am impressed that you are having a go at it! Can't wait to hear what you have been up to recently!!

cheshire wife said...

Thank you for our comments and congratulations to the award winners.

Mima said...

Thank you so much for the award, as you can tell I am still trying to catch up on everything that I have missed while I have been feeling really poorly.

I have my fingers crossed that the good few days is going to last, I had a rough morning this morning, but this afternoon has turned out really well!