Thursday 25 September 2008

Another award

Dottie has given me the Arte Y Pico award. I am amazed and thrilled to receive another award. So a big thank you to Dottie who mistaken thinks that I know everything about renovating houses which could not be further from the truth, but I am learning. If I did know everything about renovating a house I think that our cottage would have been finished a long time ago, with a lot less hassle and I would not have so much to blog about.

The rules of Arte Y Pico are that it is passed onto five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting comment, or for contributing to the blogging community, whatever language. Each award winner has to show the award on their blog and link their blog to the blog that has given them the award.

I am giving this award to the following:
  • Akelamalu - who may tell you everything or nothing
  • Denise - an English girl living in America
  • Gill - a British woman living in Canada
Each of the above blogs is creative, different and interesting in its' own way.

5 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Oh WOW I'm honoured. I have received this award already but I will pass it on again. :)

Suburbia said...

Congratulations again!! :)

imbeingheldhostage said...

wow, I AM honoured, thank you. I don't have this one, so it's going up right now. Thank you, and congrats on your recent awards!

DeniseinVA said...

Thank you so much for giving me this award. I want to congratulate you on getting it also. You have a lovely blog and one I enjoy visiting very much. Thank you for leaving so many nice comments, I really appreciate them.

Tim Atkinson said...

You're too kind, CM. And while we're about it, congrats on your most recent honours, too - very well deserved.