Tuesday 25 September 2007

Hell's teeth

When my old chemistry lecturer used the expletive 'Hell's teeth' I am sure he had something different in mind to my recent experiences. Today I went to the dentist for the second time in a week for him to adjust the bite on a crown that he fitted back in April. To be honset it has niggled on and off ever since it was fitted but last week the problem became more than a niggle so I had no choice but to go back to him. Yesterday I had more discomfort so today it was back to him again. I always thought that dentists could work out how to alter your bite from the marks that your teeth made on those bits of paper that they ask you to bite on but apparently that only shows the pressure points. He has improved things, but I am not sure that I won't be visiting him again, in the near future.

No comments: