Thursday 22 March 2007


At last after three weeks of waiting we have heard that the manufacturer has decided that the living room carpet is faulty. The salesman from the well known carpet shop phoned with the news and asked if we wanted to re-order the same carpet or choose another one. I replied that we would like a refund. To which he responded that he would go ahead and reorder the carpet. So I repeated that we would like a refund. He didn't know if the manufacturer would do a refund and would have to ask the manager. Today the manager phoned and offered a refund or the option to choose a more expensive replacement carpet. After our experiences over the last few weeks we are going to take the money and run to another carpet shop!

No comments: